I Heart Hammondin News, Events
Let's Show Hammond Some Love!
Send a Valentine
It's as easy as sending a Valentine!
1. Find a poster hanging in the window of a downtown business and head inside.
2. Ask a staff member for an I Heart Hammond heart.
3. Fill out the heart (be sure to fill out the back too!) and return it to the staff member.
4. Our staff will pick up the hearts and hang them at the DDD office.
Let's FILL our windows with LOVE!
Send a Video
Does your love for Hammond surpass the written word? Then send us a video message!
1. Film a vertical video (aka "selfie-style") on your phone - just like you would on SnapChat or your Instagram story.
2. In the video, say "My name is ________ and I Heart Hammond because __________"
3. Email that video as an attachment to [email protected]. Please provide your name (and organization, if applicable) in the subject line.
All videos submitted by February 12th will be included in our exclusive I Heart Hammond Valentine's Day video.
SLU Greek Life Competition
We've teamed up with SLU's greek organizations for some friendly competition!
How can your organization enter? It's easy!
1. Fill out a Valentine as instructed above. Make sure to write your name and the name of your organization on the back of the Valentine.
2. Submit a Video by following the instructions provided above. Include your name and organization in the subject line.
*Pro Tip: Valentines and Videos are counted as separate entries, so you'll want to do both!
The SLU Greek organization with the most entries by February 12, 2021 will win a FREE radio ad from our friends at WHMD Hammond!